Notice: Function _load_textdomain_just_in_time was called incorrectly. Translation loading for the change-wp-admin-login domain was triggered too early. This is usually an indicator for some code in the plugin or theme running too early. Translations should be loaded at the init action or later. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 6.7.0.) in /home/u168781334/domains/cashmycurrency.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6260
Second person charged in homicide of Cape Breton man – Halifax | Globalnews.ca – Cash My Currency- Financial Updates | Business Blog Post | Financial Guest Posting Services

Second person charged in homicide of Cape Breton man – Halifax | Globalnews.ca

Second person charged in homicide of Cape Breton man – Halifax | Globalnews.ca

A second person has been charged in the homicide of a Cape Breton man who has been missing for almost six months.

Cape Breton Regional Police arrested 36-year-old Ryan Joseph Pike on Friday and charged him with second-degree murder and robbery related to the death of 34-year-old Justin MacDonald.

Get the day's top news, political, economic, and current affairs headlines, delivered to your inbox once a day.

Get daily National news

Get the day’s top news, political, economic, and current affairs headlines, delivered to your inbox once a day.

MacDonald was last seen around 11 p.m. July 7, at an Irving gas station in North Sydney, N.S.

Police said in November that they were treating his disappearance as a homicide.

Earlier this month, police charged 38-year-old Mitchell George McPhee with MacDonald’s manslaughter, as well as robbery and assault.

Police said in a statement late Saturday night that no further details will be released as the investigation continues, and more charges and arrests are pending.


&copy 2024 The Canadian Press

Scroll to Top